It’s time to register!
Human Caring Canada 2019
Registration for HCC2019 includes:
- entry to Arrivals Lounge – Kickoff Party (Sunday evening – cash bar)
- entry to all plenary sessions – opening plenary, discourse and dialogue, and closing sessions both Monday and Tuesday
- entry to all concurrent breakout sessions both days
- morning and afternoon refreshment breaks Monday and Tuesday
- lunch Monday and Tuesday
- entry to Monday evening Reception in First People’s Gallery of the Royal British Columbia Museum
- Monday night reception food, beverage ticket, and cash bar
yoga classes Monday and Tuesday mornings
Conference registrations are on sale now. Details here.
- Early-Bird pricing until 15 July 2019.
- Fee discounts offered to members of the Global Alliance for Human Caring Education and members of the Watson Caring Science Institute.
- For those who are currently non-members, Membership Bundle price (GAHCE membership + member registration) is less than the cost of a non-member registration.
- Fee discount offered to students currently enrolled in a full time program at an accredited university or college.
- Institutional 6-for-5 bundle can be purchased directly for a savings of at least $845.
Registration for a Pre-Conference Workshop (PCW) includes:
- entry to one, and only one, pre-conference workshop; tickets for each workshop are sold separately
- refreshment break
Pre-Conference Workshop tickets are on sale now. Details here.
- PCW tickets can be purchased together with your HCC2019 conference registration or they can be purchased separately!
- There is no early-bird discount on PCW purchases. Tickets will be sold at $85 each until they are sold out.
- Because PCW tickets are available to the public and because the workshop venues have limited capacity, we expect them to sell out early. Don’t delay and be disappointed.